Community Platform
Interests
  • Accounting information systems (AIS)
  • Application development
  • Application service providers (ASP)
  • Business analysis
  • more...
This Year
No Points
Total
1220 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Welcome

Professional Headshot 3

Major: Management Information Systems

Graduation: December 2017

Welcome to my E-Portfolio!

My name is Amruth. Im a Senior student pursuing a BBA in the well-establish field of Management Information Systems. Having been raised in Singapore, I also graduated with a specialized diploma in Banking & Financial Services from Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP). I am currently on the verge of completing my degree and am actively seeking full time employment for the start of January 2018. I would very much be willing to  talk to company representatives looking at this profile; my contact information is listed below.

In addition to my academics, I am also the President of Temple Consulting Club. I am passionate about working in the Consulting industry due to the quick and ever changing nature of it. I like to be working in an environment that consistently challenges me to be on the move and adapt quickly.

2 summers ago, I completed an educational internship with Lincoln Financial Advisors (Grossman Financial Group) as a Technology Analyst. I managed to learn a great deal about the importance of Technology in every organization, small or big, and give back in which ever way I can.

Last summer, I completed a more technical internship with Equifax INC in Atlanta. I worked as a Software Engineer/Analyst and mainly worked with the professional services team to assist clients with their needs and customized requirements for the product we were selling. I worked in an Agile Project Environment where I took up tasks and successfully completed configuration requirements on platforms like Salesforce. I also led an Oracle migration that involved projects worth > $USD 20 Million.

I encourage you to look around my portfolio and check out my resume. Do feel free to contact me with any questions, advice or opportunities. Thank you for visiting!

Contact Information:

Email: amruth@temple.edu

Phone: (267) 334-7268

View Amruth Banagiri's profile on LinkedIn

Skip to toolbar