The classes I have taken in relation to my major are:
- HRM 1101-Leadership & Organizational Management
- I have learned how a proper and successful business should be run in order to be ethical, and respectable in an ever changing world.
- STAT 1101- Quantitative Methods for Business I
- I have learned basic algebra applications that will be applied in a basic sense to whatever career I may choose.
- LGLS 1101- Legal Environment of Bus
- I have learned how to run a legal business, and basic law practices that may be helpful if legal issues are to arrive in my future endeavors and how to properly avoid these issues through legal guidance.
- ECON 1101- Macroeconomic Principles
- I have grown an understanding of the cost and benefit systems in society that associate with the trade-offs necessary in assessing risks and creating optimal output.