This Year
No Points
Total
1000 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

LTK Engineering Summer 2015 Internship

Summer 2014-Present: I am working at LTK Engineering for the SEPTAKey project. LTK Engineering is one of the worlds leading Transit Agency Consultant Firms. LTK works closely with large governmental transit agencies to develop their railway and bring keen understanding of transit systems to the table. This project has solidified everything that I have learned about MIS thus far. We are currently switching SEPTA’s old Legacy based system into a brand new ERP ATLAS system. This new system will incorporate the new tap card technology and jump start Philadelphia’s Transit into the 21st century. I am currently interning for LTK Engineering as an Engineering Intern for this project and my responsibilities include managing the different departments, creating, editing, and managing enormous spreadsheets containing information about every employee and patron, and testing the new equipment to ensure the backend system is working properly. This means that I go to each department- HR, sales, revenue, marketing, among others — and meet with their directors to determine what each department needs in this new ATLAS system. I have worked to create the entire project’s testing scripts and transformed them into online forms. I have had to work closely with every department director at SEPTA. My main project is working directly with the head of CCT and creating multiple plans that are being implemented for the Reduced Fare Program this year.

Skip to toolbar