There was an exciting announcement this week from Temple University Computer Services. Students, faculty and staff now have access to an extensive online training library.
Computer Services is now providing free and unlimited access to “lynda .com” for current Temple students, faculty, and staff through a subscription service at lynda.temple.edu. This resource is an online library where recognized industry experts teach the latest software tools and skills through high-quality instructional videos. The tutorials cover a broad range of subjects such as business skills, photography, home computing, design, music and video, 3D and animation, and web design and development.
Take advantage of:
- Over 1,100 courses taught by industry experts for all levels of learners
- 24/7 training
- New courses added every week
- Access to exercise files to follow along as you learn
- The option to watch complete courses or individual videos as needed
- Access from iPhone or iPad
- Certificates of Completion
There’s a lot of relevant topics and content covered. Here are instructions to get to it.
Accessing the lynda.temple.edu Temple Resource
Temple students, faculty and staff can obtain free access in two ways:
- Go to the lynda.temple.edu website and log in with your AccessNet username and password.
- Log in to TUportal.When you log in, we recommend that you create a profile with your name and email address to personalize your account and keep track of your training history.Additional information about lynda.temple.edu is available in an introductory video. A series of videos is also available on how to use lynda.com.