This Year
No Points
Total
2360 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

My Internship with TMNAS

Tokio Marine North American Services (TMNAS)

Tokio Marine North American Services is a  shared services company to Tokio Marine North America, Inc. (TMNA) that provides value-added services to all TMNA Group Companies including Philadelphia Insurance Companies (PHLY), First Insurance Company of Hawaii (FICOH), Tokio Marine Management, Inc. (TMM), and several other insurance companies.

At TMNAS, I spent part of my summer cleaning TMNAS’ employee management system to minimize redundancy and reduce errors within their time-tracking software. After doing so, I analyzed the time-tracking weekly reports and notified employees via e-mail if non-compliant on the report.

In addition, I spent half of the summer and this fall organizing the 2015 Customer Satisfaction Survey. For this survey, I created a project charter, project schedule, communication plan, and other various deliverables. To update the question set of the survey, I led 1-on-1 meetings with the executive leads of each department. After receiving these updates, I used Checkbox to make changes to the previous survey. In November, once the survey is closed, I will have the opportunity to analyze the data received from the survey and use that data to write an executive report that will be distributed to all of TMNAS.

Internship type: Service Management, Project Management

Full-time

Time Span: Summer 2015- Present

Skip to toolbar