I am iBusiness Technologies‘ liaison to Apple. I am responsible for the relationships and the account management of over 450+ retail business teams. I regularly conduct conference calls and web demos for customers and internal teams in addition to maintaining the social media presence of the business. My primary responsibilities are to guiding Apple Business Team referrals and inside sales.
During my tenure at iBusiness Technologies I have progressed through three separate roles:
Apple Relationship Manager:
• Established partnerships with 450+ Apple B2B sales teams and mutual customers.
• Responsible for calling 350-400 leads/week and scheduling 4-5 customer facing demos.
• Recorded and edited tutorial videos for client support, reducing helpdesk ticket volume.
• Coordinated all national events held in Apple Briefing Rooms and Enterprise Centers.
• Liaison to national Apple B2B sales teams and respective customer referrals.
Director of Strategic Partnerships:
• Forged relationships with 7 untapped national associations to diversify our client-base.
• Created and implemented HTML drip marketing campaigns for 7 associations – GBCA, MCAA, NAEC, NFSA, NECA, SMACNA, and NADCA.
• Led conference calls and web demos to demonstrate both MobiliForms and custom iOS solutions to association partners, Verizon, and Apple.
• Responsible for social media outreach i.e. Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
Director of Business Development:
• Developed scope and requirements for large-scale field-based, national retail, and healthcare device implementations.
• Established the firm as an authorized Apple Reseller and Apple Business Service Provider.
• Partnered with Apple Financial to extend credit to customers for hardware purchases.
• Scouted, interviewed, on-boarded, and managed telesales and graphic design teams.
• Managed sales pipeline and forecasting for MobiliForms solution.
Caitlyn Cignarella serves as Director of Business Development. As a member of our leadership team, Caitlyn builds our partnerships with Apple Business teams across the country to help shared business clients take advantage of the Apple ecosystem. Caitlyn comes to iBusiness Technologies from Apple®, where she served for four years as a Business Specialist to engineer solutions customize for each client’s needs. She also served in a Retail Market Support capacity to execute support and direction initiatives for Apple Retail Business teams on a global scale. Currently sixty Apple Business teams in various markets collaborate with iBusiness Technologies to provide iOS solutions which streamline operations and deliver meaningful ROI. These solutions include MobiliForms, MobiliData and customized device integrations. Caitlyn’s passion for deploying Apple-based business solutions and understanding of how to collaborate with Apple’s extraordinary professionals to produce the best impacts and outcomes for our shared clients.