Before I attended Temple to pursue my MIS degree, I spent one year studying Fashion Business Management at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City. While IT is a better path for me, I learned a lot about the fashion industry during my years pursuing that career. I gained valuable experience that I could not have gotten anywhere else. I am still very passionate about fashion and that industry.
My experiences in the fashion industry include:
- Model Stylist/Dresser for New York Fashion Week Fashion Gallery show during the Spring 2016 shows.
- Model Stand-in with KCD Productions for Marc Jacobs Spring 2016 fashion show and H&MxBalmain fashion show.
Coursework at FIT:
- Contemporary Retail Management
- Fashion Business Practices
- Fashion Marketing
- Fundamentals of Textiles
- Advertising and Promotion