EDUCATION: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: May 2018
MAJOR: Management Information Systems | MINOR: Finance
Enterprise IT Architecture, Data-Centric Application Development,
Digital Solutions Studio, Operations Management, Marketing Management
ACTIVITIES AND AWARDS:
- Temple University Scholarship, 2014 – present
- Member, Association for Management Information Systems, 2015 – present
- Member, National Association of Asian American Professionals, 2016 – present
- Participant, PwC Case Competition, Fall 2014
- Group Leader, Wocrazy student organization. Edited and published more than 100 online on campus news videos and activity collection, 2015 – present
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SKILLS:
Analysis: R, R Studio, Visible Analyst
Software Development: Just In Mind
Web Development: HTML, CSS, PHP
Database Management: SQL plus, SQL, PL/SQL, Microsoft Access
Project Management: Excel OM
EXPERIENCE: City of Philadelphia: Commerce Department, Philadelphia, PA May 2015 – July 2015
Intern, Officer Assistance
- Provided technical support to online provider of financial information, business news and analytics, including historical economic trends, e-trading tools and trade situation of specific industry.
- Built a database and ERD guideline for helping small business to set up, including required governmental documents, loan benefits, related business association.
- Conducted over 15 online researches on multi-national culture and basic statistics, including economy, population, society and energy.
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Philadelphia, PA Spring 2015 and Fall 2016
Orientation Team Leader, International Student Affairs
- Led new student, including freshmen, transfer and exchange students completing activities, such as school tour, market trips, city tour, information sessions and immigration check.
- Served over 400 students by picking those up from airport, helping them settle down, guiding, and dealing with trivial but complicated problems.
SKILLS & LANGUAGES:
- Media Production –Photo Shop, Adobe Illustrator, Dream Weaver, NetBeans, Prezi
- Microsoft Office –Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Chinese – professional