The “Instructor dashboard” is available when you navigate to the dashboard of any site on Community. It is under the Activity Widget on top right. If you want, you can re-arrange these widgets so that the Instructor Dashboard is the first thing you see. If you do not see this widget, let Manoj know at firstname.lastname@example.org and he can enable it for you. The features include:
About: Shows your details as it appears in the faculty page.
Gradebook: Allow you to manage the gradebook feature from the dashboard. For your courses to be added to the Gradebook, Add them under courses->Add course
- View Grade: Allows you to view the uploaded grades from all sections.
- Upload Grades: Allows you to upload grades to the current courses.
- Gradebook Instructions: Instructions on how to upload.
Courses: Shows all your courses that has been listed under the community course links past and current. For your courses to appear in this list, it needs to be added under courses->Add course. Only current courses can be added.
- Current: Shows the current courses.
- Past Courses: Shows all the Past courses.
- Add Course: Adds courses in to gradebook as well course links on the front page.
- Participation Analysis: Complete Post/Page/Comments Analysis on your particular course site. It also allows you to Export for more detailed analysis later.
View Students: View And Email Students, requires a class roster to be uploaded to gradebook.
- View Students: Allow you to view students with avatars, points, Major/Minor Information/
- Email Students: Allows you to send email to the students