EDUCATION: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: May 2017
MAJOR: Management Information Systems
Systems Analysis & Design, Database Management Systems, Managing Global Information Systems Projects, Business Process Analysis
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SKILLS:
Software Development: Java
Web Development: HTML, ASP, CSS, PHP, Microsoft FrontPage
Database Management: Oracle11i, Microsoft Access, SQL plus, SQL, PL/SQL
Project Management: Microsoft Project
Graphic Design: Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Fireworks
EXPERIENCE: National Software Testing Labs, Blue Bell, PA May 2007 – May 2008
- Responsible for conducting software tests for five major mobile certification programs for most major operators.
- Test applications on various mobile devices against industry standard test criteria and requirements.
- Responsible for writing error reports sent to developers to fix their applications for resubmission to meet certification requirements.
- Lead a team responsible for creating and maintaining a database to document all testing devices.
IKON Office Solutions, Malvern, PA February 2007 – May 2007
Data Entry Clerk/Supply Chain Analyst (Contract)
- Defined and instituted proposal artifact archival approach to expedite access in support of new proposal activities.
- Access to data base limited to those with ownerships of files.
- Standardized business documentation styles, converted existing products into compliance with new standard incorporated into intranet site.
- Improved IKON’s ‘small or diverse businesses’ proposal process.
- Created proposal worksheet from existing Request for proposals, Request for quotation, and Request for information, to advance and improve the proposal process.
- Created historical tracking to bids and proposals.
Phoenixville School District, Phoenixville, PA May 2003 – August 2003
IT Department Intern
- Setup desktop computers in every classroom in an elementary school.
- Wired a switch for network connectivity in a computer lab.
- Upgraded operating system and installed RAM on Apple computers.
- Replaced keyboards on Apple laptops.
- Responsible for other various information technology tasks involving software instillation, scheduled maintenance, and storage.