This Year
No Points
Total
1025 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Vanguard EXPLORE Event

Financial Services 2007 rank: 33 Entry-level hiring: Up 14%, to 1,425, in 2007 3-year retention rate: 53% Diversity: 31% minority; 46% female Signing bonuses: 0% of entry-level hires received them in 2008. Maximum 401(k) match: 4% Formal mentorship program: Yes Promoting From within: 27.9% of top execs have been with the organization 20+ years Full Profile Note: All data shown pertains to entry-level employees only
Vanguard EXPLORE Event
I attended the Vanguard EXPLORE Event in 2013 in Malvern, PA. Vanguard was one of the first companies that seriously interested me in regards to a future career. The Vanguard EXPLORE event is a chance for interested prospected to travel out to the Vanguard headquarters and participate in a few workshops to learn about what Vanguard has to offer. I had a wonderful time and learned quite a bit about Vanguard (and honestly, general employers in my field). I even managed to make a few connections with like-minded individuals from other universities that were also participating. I believe that any MIS student could benefit from at least applying for invite consideration, because you can ultimately learn something regardless of your interest in Vanguard. Vanguard EXPLORE actually had me quite excited about potentially joining them in the future. It undoubtedly confirmed my interest.
Skip to toolbar