Archive for January 2012
RUNWAY in Your Closet is committed to transform every woman’s wardrobe into an elegant stylish collection that can be used for all different occasions regardless of occupation, interests, and lifestyle. RUNWAY in Your Closet will take a role of your personal wardrobe consultant and will keep you on top of the latest fashion trends. The followers of RUNWAY in Your Closet will be consistently updated on most relevant topics, which include the following:
- How to alter your look during the day without driving home to change
- How to hone your personal style
- Learn how become more comfortable on how you present yourself to the world
- How to put together a ton of great outfits
- What to wear to conceal extra pounds and look slender
- Wardrobe customization and alterations tips
- Must-have basics in your closet
- Which colors ALWAYS and NEVER go together
- How to become a more educated shopper
- How to make wise shopping decisions within your budget and look fabulous
Follow RUNWAY in Your Closet posts and take a journey to a better YOU!
Are you tired of searching for the right outfit? Are you getting frustrated if the colors of your outfit items might look wacky? Are you wearing 20% of your closet 80% of your time? Do you have closet full of clothes with nothing to wear? Is the question “what should I wear?” drives you insane? Congratulations! You are at the right blog! RUNWAY in Your Closet will give you great ideas on what-to-wear for each occasion and how to transform your own closet into fabulous RUNWAY project. Great news is that you do not have to spend a ton of money on new outfits. On this blog you will learn how to pick up a few simple items, accessorize them to create multiple outfits, and transform your entire wardrobe into your personal RUNWAY collection.
Follow RUNWAY in Your Closet, and you will acquire a personal wardrobe consultant who will hone your personal style so that you become comfortable on how you present yourself to the world.
President and Founder, RUNWAY in Your Closet