Francis X Poeske

Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: January 2018

Student

MIS Badge

Official Professional Achievement badge awarded by the Department of Management Information Systems

Click here to validate the recipient

I worked for Marcel Kaminstein creating a start-up company called OneEuroClub. We worked with local marketing teams and small business workshops to help launch a new service and product to the Italian market. Our major market was health and beauty products, starting in the Italian market with hopes of expanding across the EU. Using data compiled throughout Italy and the EU to better understand the foreign market. Working within a small team and a local business leader we gain knowledge of the differences between the US marketplace and Italy’s.

We attended multiple conferences for Italian start-ups and small business skills. This was very helpful as most of the speeches were in English and helped us grasp the concept of the average Italian consumer. Although this was an unpaid position I learned a great deal about how a business is started from the ground up and I also learned so much about the culture of the area. Italy was a very unique customer market that challenged me to think outside the box when it came to what people want.

OfferLetter_RomeItaly

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Professional Achievements

Skip to toolbar