Total
1205 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

About Me

About Me

Thank you for visiting my ePortfolio!

I am a Junior majoring in Management Information Systems (MIS) at the Fox School of Business. I am heavily involved in the Fox-MIS community. I am currently an active member in the Temple University chapter of the Association for Information Systems (AIS).

Before coming to Temple, I grew up in Richboro, Pennsylvania, graduating from Council Rock South High School in May 2014. I have been interested in emerging technology since I was a child, and MIS has provided me an outlet for my IT-fix.

Temple’s MIS Department has afforded me the opportunity to develop skills that I can bring to potential employers, including HTML, CSS, PHP, WordPress, R, SQL, and Microsoft Excel.

Ultimately, the most important goal I have set for myself in the near-future is to continue to learn, develop new skills, and eventually be able to land a fulfilling job.

I encourage you to take a look at my resume and to look around my ePortfolio to learn more about my personal, academic, and professional achievements. Please email me at graham.geiger@temple.edu with any questions, opportunities, or advice you may have. Thank you for taking the time to visit my site!

Skip to toolbar