Activation of the plug-in gives you the option to add a widget to the sidebar. The widget is importing a Google calendar.
To embed a calendar that you want, do the following:
1) Use “Google Calendar Embedded Helper” and log in to your Google account.
2) Fill in all the information on the left side of the page and select “update HTML”. Note: Height should be 200 and width should be 200 (you can change to different pixels depending on your experience with coding). A Code should be in the textbox that you will copy( highlight and press CTRL “C”)
3) Go back to your WordPress sidebar and paste the code in:
4) The other fields are automatically updated. You can use these you do not paste the code in yourself and manually insert the information.
5) The Calendar will be displayed in the sidebar of your pages.