BBA in MIS, Fox School of Business, Temple University
Thanks for looking at my eportfolio! I am originally from Seattle, WA. I chose MIS as a major because I believe IT will change the world and I am interested in a career that focuses on digital innovation.
Hiep Q Tran
Temple University, Fox School of Business Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Science Expected 2019
Major: Management Information System
Community College of Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA
Associate Degree September 2011 – May 2014
Major: Liberal Arts
Swenson Arts & Technology High School Philadelphia, PA
- OSHA (Occupation Safety and Health Administration) Certified
- NEC Qualified
- Electrician, journeyman level
- Able to quickly resolve any unexpected situation.
- Adaptive to the environment.
- Bilingual: English and Vietnamese.
- Experienced tradesman (Electrician, Carpenter, Plumber, and a Welder).
- Proficient in Microsoft Offices (Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Program Languages: Python and Java
SEPTA’s Summer Internship Philadelphia, PA
Mechanical Engineering June 2010 – September 2010
- Maintenance on train parts:
- Air compressors; cleaned and reassembled new parts to ensure clean air.
- Bearings; reassembled old bearings with newer one.
- Brakes; reassembled an entire braking mechanism.
- Valves; replaced previous valves with newer one onto manifold.
Swenson’s Community Service Philadelphia, Pa
Community Service at Fox Chase Farm February 2010 – June 2010
- Mentoring; gave children a tour around the farm
- Constructing; built fences and small projects ensure the animals a better environment, while providing the children an enjoyable experience.