Hung Dau

Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: January 2019

Student

MIS Badge

Official Professional Achievement badge awarded by the Department of Management Information Systems

Click here to validate the recipient

final presentation

This semester I have the great opportunity to work as a Search Engine Optimization intern for Fox Run Brands. Fox Run Brands was founded in 1962 and a leading supplier in the consumer goods industry. The company has been supplying many quality products for the kitchen to thousands of retailers in the US and Canada.

As being a Search Engine Optimization intern, I work closely with the e-commerce team within a marketing department. During the internship, I work to increase the ranking of the company’s products on Amazon’s Search Engine Result Page. I identify and implement effective SEO strategies for the company’s products on Amazon and Walmart. I create and manage advertising campaign for selective products on Amazon in order to maximize those products’ potentiality. I leverage the company’s products on SERP by researching and applying the strong keywords for those products on Amazon and Walmart. Besides, I extract the data from the products on Amazon to report and optimize to figure out if there is anything that needs to be changed or developed.  I create the report weekly to the managers.

The internship at Fox Run Brands brings me many new skills and knowledge of working in this industry.

Professional Achievements

Skip to toolbar