Newtown Behavioral, Newtown, PA
Employed: September 2015 – September 2017
- Provided customer service for clothing retailer of business professional and business casual attire, including suits, formal wear, and other accessories.
- Selected for company college scholarship program that underwrites 50% of tuition.
Employed: December 2015 – Present
- Oversees team of three servers each shift, strategically planning and distributing tasks to complete
- Manages payouts and calculates end of the day sales
- Dissolves any concerns customers may have, making sure they will return
Employed: July 2011 – August 2014
- Gives recommendations to customers based on preferences then inputs them into a POS system
- Multitasks with entering orders, filling coffees, and running food in an efficient manner
- Provides accurate change for point of sales, and restocks change for register.