Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: May 2019
- It is a very large healthcare organization. My internship was located in Philadelphia. I was employed in the Revenue and Membership department.
- Built many excel applications. I also wrote and modified many SQL queries in SAS.
- Made their revenue summary worksheets more efficient with macros. I pretty much used VBA code to make macros. I also wrote various queries to pull all different types of member data and compile them into reports.
- The biggest thing I learned was about big data and how difficult it really is to utilize and analyze it.
- Once approved, the description is automatically displayed in a