NFL 2011
December 2011
M T W T F S S
« Nov    

Archive for December 4, 2011

Who to sit

Joe Flacco (Bal) – Joe Flacco faces a tough match up against a strong browns secondary. Look for the baltimore game plan involve alot of touches for Ray Rice, follwing the trend of recent weeks.

Johnny Knox (Chi)-  His numbers have been ridiculous the past two weeks, but the party is over. Knox will fall back down to earth with the injury to Jay Cutler, and find himself as a 3rd option once again.The Bears should be able to keep this game in the hands of Matt Forte, limiting the effectiveness of all Bears receivers this week.

Owen Daniels (Hou)- Owen Daniels, once matt schaub’s favorite target, has not caught a touchdown since week 4.Can T.J. Yates turn Daniels back into a solid TE? It’s possible, but it’s not something I’d bank on with my season on the line.

Who to start

Aaron Rodgers (GB)- Aaron Rodgers is a must start for every team he plays for. The likely MVP has an extremely favorable matchup against the hapless New York Giants Defense. Look for Rodgers to scoreupwards of 24 points.

Matt Forte (CHI)- The bears will continue to ride matt forte into the ground this week as they play a shotty Kansas City run defense. Wth Jay Cutler out for the season and Caleb Hanie struggling, I expect the bear’s offensive game plan to run exclusively through the legs of Matt Forte.

Percy Harvin (Minn) – Harvin continues to shine with the absence of Adrian Peterson. Harvin is getting touches at both the running back and wide receiver positions so Percy would be a great start for an team’s flex position.