Leah Herman

Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: May 2018

Student

MIS Badge

Official Professional Achievement badge awarded by the Department of Management Information Systems

Click here to validate the recipient

If you would like to view my coursework, click here.

I have a strong educational background in MIS. This shows through the various course that I have taken within the MIS program at Temple University. When I finish college I would like to work as a data/ business analyst or an IT auditor. Through the Data Analytics (MIS 2502) course, I learned skills such as how to write SQL, how to use R and Rstudio, and I also learned advanced excel skills. In my previous internships, I used my excel skills in order to succeed in my position.  I continued my usage of SQL and interest in analytics and databases when I took Data Centric App Development (MIS 3501). This course showed me how to use SQL in order to create a webpage that integrated php and PDO coding with the usage of a database webpage. These skills help me be organized and will help me succeed as a data analyst.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Professional Achievements

• WORK EXPERIENCE 1
  • PROJECTS 1
    • Class project Spring 2016

• LEADERSHIP 2
    • AIS officerFall 2017, Spring 2018

• PARTICIPATION 12
    • Fox IT Career FairFall 2017

• Other Career FairSpring 2017

• IBIT small group meeting with industryFall 2017, Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Spring 2018

• IBIT/CDI Challenge or ConferenceFall 2016, Fall 2017

• Active AIS memberFall 2016, Spring 2017, Fall 2017, Spring 2018

• ATTENDANCE 6
    • Fox IT AwardsSpring 2016, Spring 2017, Spring 2018

• AIS professional development workshopFall 2016, Spring 2017, Fall 2017

Skip to toolbar