TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: May 2019
Major: Marketing & Management Information Systems
GPA: 3.92 / 4.00
Dean’s List: Fall 2015 – Present
University Honors Program & Fox School Honors Program
|Enterprise IT Architecture||Honors Marketing Management|
|Data-centric Application Development||Data Analytics & Data Science|
|Honors Statistical Business Analytics||Customer Data Analytics|
|Marketing Research||Consumer & Buyer Behaviors|
Temple Professional Sales Organization. Fall 2015 – Present
Digital Operations Specialist
- Designed new organizational website.
- Rewrote web content to ensure fitness with new layout.
- Awarded Sales Certificate for:
- Completing weekly Sales Training Seminars series, resulting in a firm grasp of the sales process.
- Competing in internal competitions three times in 2015-2016 school year, thereby acquiring needs identification and presentation skills.
- Awarded Member of the Month (April 2016) for winning a match in the Negotiation Series and excellent performance in sales training.
Freely Magazine. Fall 2017 – Present
Contributor, Member of Content Team
- Wrote four articles on films, culture, and student life.
Temple Chapter of the Association of Information Systems. Fall 2016 – Present
T&A Ogilvy, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam May 2017 – August 2017
Social, Event, and Activation Intern
- Monitored a brand name’s presence on social media and reported insights and data findings to the team daily and monthly.
- Compiled over 13 pieces of marketing content including Facebook posts and email newsletters.
- Conducted flash research on KOLs, technologies, and consumer demographics.
- Responded to customers’ queries on Facebook and analyzed comments.
IDG ASEAN, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam May 2016 – July 2016
Event Management Intern
- Visualized data from over 600 survey participants to analyze banking preferences in Cambodia.
- Compiled and optimized marketing content, including a 3000-word draft on IT development for Cambodia Banking Report 2016, an invitation for sponsorship, and over ten social media posts.
- Wrote and distributed over 3000 LinkedIn messages and devised solution to expedite messaging.
- Welcomed attendees and assisted with logistics in one marketing event.
ORDER OF THE HEART, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam August 2013 – August 2015
Head of Public Relations Team, Graphic Assistant
- Created two thematic Facebook covers, two variations of the organization’s Facebook avatar and two give-away pin designs for two main projects.
- Planned and supervised public communication operations, leading to the Public Relations Team raising total Facebook page likes by 15% in three months, with all of new likes gained without using Facebook’s paid advertising service.
- Volunteered on the field and assisted with logistical operations.
- Developed official recruitment plan in the summer of 2015 as a member of the planning committee.
- Native proficiency in Vietnamese
- Proficiency in data tools: Microsoft Excel, Tableau Desktop, and SPSS
- Proficiency in graphic tools: Paint Tool SAI and Piktochart