Mark A. Carradorini Mark.Carradorini@temple.edu
423 Silver Avenue | Willow Grove | PA | 19090 | tel: 267.334.6972
EDUCATION: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: Spring 2013
EXPERIENCE: Dollar Fair Plus, Willow Grove, PA September 2007 – Present
- Reconcile deposits, handle opening and closing security, supplies inventory and order work sheets at a dollar store.
- Supervise daily operations for retail establishment serving 200+ customers per day.
- Supervise part time employees, train new employees, and maintain the operations and cleanliness of the establishment.
- Promoted to shift manager after working as an associate for six months.
Tastey Kake, Montgomeryville, PA June 2011 – October 2011
- Assisted a truck driver delivering tastey kake products to 10+ supermarkets and retail stores per day.
- Recorded the inventory for the next days order for each establishment.
- Provide customer service and assistance to 10+ store managers per day.
- Microsoft ; Word, Powerpoint, and Excel