UPPER BUCKS ORTHOPEDIC ASSOCIATES, Sellersville, PA May 2015 – August 2015
- Filed patient paperwork
- Notified patients of upcoming appointments
- Worked with excel to manage patient information
FULL-TIME NANNY, KOWALSKI FAMILY, UPPER DUBLIN, PA May 2017- August 2017
- Caregiver for three girls ranging between the ages of 2 years and 9 years
- Responsible for care, entertaining, transportation, and guided development
HATFIELD TOWNSHIP AQUATIC CENTER, Hatfield PA May 2015 – Present
Lifeguard, Aquatic Center
- Maintain continuous surveillance of people in swimming pools and perform rescues in the event of drowning or swimming accidents
- Supervise swimmers to ensure that they are swimming within the safety protocols
- Spot hazards or potential hazards and take measures to prevent accidents and perform first aid and CPR according to the demands of adverse situations
As a data analyst, I had to take patient data and organize it as well as see when up coming appointments were and schedule them. I also had to notify them of appointments and file paperwork. Through this job I was able to work in a real work environment. This job has allowed me to grow my computer skills, office communication skills, organizational skills, and also allowed me to better my work ethic.
As a nanny, I was responsible for 3 little girls. These girls taught me how to be more responsible, creative, and how to set a good example. These girls were so much fun but also needed me to come up with fun things or creative crafts for them to do. Because of this I became a more creative person, which in the business world can help when trying to solve problems of sorts. I was also responsible for them and because of that because more responsible myself.
As a lifeguard, I had to watch over many patrons of my local pool. I had to enforce rules, stay alert, and communicate effectively. All of these skills are important in business because staying alert on the job as well as being able to communicate effectively with clients and co-workers is extremely important.