Archive for November 2010

The last day to submit projects 1 and 2 late is Tuesday December 7

Late projects will not be accepted after the last class on December 7.

Grades have been posted for:

• all of the blog entries
  • the midterm
  • Project 1 and project 2 (The SAP/ERP project)

Please check to see that the grades are posted correctly.  Assignments and projects which were not posted or received are marked NR.  There is a significant course grade penalty for missing projects.  If you received an NR on projects 1 and/or 2, you can still submit the project(s).

Presentation Schedule – Updated Again

Following is an updated  list of presentation days for Project 3.  You must be in class (on-time) on the day your group is presenting.  Otherwise you will not get credit for project 3.

The project group list has been updated.  There is no longer a Net Neutrality Presentation.  There are now two groups presenting Automatic Language Translation.  (Marked Group 1 and Group 2 in the Project Group List.)

Project Group List – Updated Nov 26

Please be sure your group’s presentation can be completed in 15 minutes. The class is 80 minutes long.  In order to provide time for all of the presentations, I will have to limit each group to 15 minutes.

Please let me know if you have any questions

11/30

• Sixth Sense
  • iPad vs Kindle
  • 3D Printing
  • Automatic Language Translation Group 2

12/2

• Cutting Cable TV Ties I
  • Web 2.0
  • OLEDs
  • Automatic Language Translation Group 1

12/7

• Cutting Cable TV Ties II
  • Digital Music Distribution
  • iPhone vs Android
  • RFID

No office hours Tuesday Nov 16

Office hours will resume on Thursday Nov 18.

Check the Gradebook – Project 2 grades have been posted

Project 2 (the ERP/SAP project) is not being returned.  However your grade is posted.  Grades have been posted for:

• the first 4 blog entries
  • the midterm
  • Project 1 and project 2 (The SAP/ERP project)

Please check to see that the grades are posted correctly.  Assignments and projects which were not posted or received are marked NR.  There is a significant course grade penalty for missing projects.  If you received an NR, you can still submit the project.

Presentation Schedule – Updated

Following is a list of presentation days for Project 3.  You must be in class (on-time) on the day your group is presenting.  Otherwise you will not get credit for project 3.

Notice that the day of the RFID presentation has been changed to December 7.

Please be sure your group’s presentation can be completed in 15 minutes. The class is 80 minutes long.  In order to provide time for all of the presentations, I will have to limit each group to 15 minutes.

Please let me know if you have any questions

11/30

• Sixth Sense
  • iPad vs Kindle
  • 3D Printing
  • Net Neutrality

12/2

• Cutting Cable TV Ties I
  • Web 2.0
  • OLEDs
  • Automatic Language Translation

12/7

• Cutting Cable TV Ties II
  • Digital Music Distribution
  • iPhone vs Android
  • RFID

Help us improve the SAP help desk . . .

Please take a few minutes to complete a very short survey on the SAP Help Desk.   You will need to use your Temple email account and password to login.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/temple.edu/viewform?formkey=dGVVVFhrQU9nVnJ5UmpNZUZfTWJLRXc6MQ

Class Tuesday

We will be meeting in our regular classroom (Speakman 112) on Tuesday.