- The syllabus schedule has been updated as of today. The final will now be taken in class on June 27th. That means I had to adjust some due dates of assignments and readings for the 2nd half of the course. Please take note!!!!! (no class after June 27th)
- Please make sure you have purchased the online materials and have taken the online quiz for Chapter 2 before class on Thursday (no extensions). At your leisure before we take the mid-term, complete the quiz for Chapter 1 by June 6th.
- Project 1 has been posted. I suggest you start working on Project 1 ASAP, Due June 4th.
- Gabrielle (TA) will be available before class on Thursday in our classroom from 4:15-4:40 for anyone who has questions about accessing the book or questions about assignments.
Project 2 Log-in and Passwords are ready to go. You may now get started on Project 2.
Project 2 is due Thursday June 20th by 4pm.
Project 3 is Due by 4pm on Thursday June 13th. Please email me your website link by 4pm.
If you have any questions please let me know ASAP.
Your gradebook data has been updated with the Mid-term and Project 1 grades, you must log int to see your grade. The mid-term and the project 1 will not be returned so if you have questions you must contact me individually. http://community.mis.temple.edu/gradebook/
Project 2 Logins are not working correctly so please hold off on Project 2.
Focus on Project 3. The 1st Part of Project 3 will be due this Thursday June 13th before class. Gabrielle, our Ta, will hold office hours before class from 3pm -4:30pm for any questions on Project 3.
Thanks and see you tonight in class.
1. Project 1 due by the time class starts tonight. Please email me your answer sheet.
2. Quiz for Chapter 6 is due tonight before class. Quiz for Chapter 1 is due by 4pm June 6th.
3. Mid-term is in class on June 6th. 40-50 Questions Multiple choice based primarily on class lecture and quiz questions from the book. Mid-term will cover Chapter 1,2,4,5,6
New Technology Resources Released for Students
|As we get ready for the opening of a new semester, please help Computer Services spread the word to our students about the following new technology resources released this year:
Have suggestions or feedback? Reply to this message or to email@example.com
Good Afternoon Class!
The first meeting will be in Alter Hall Room A31 – on Monday August 26th 5:30pm.
We will not be using Blackboard for this class. We will use this blog site and the MY MIS Lab site for all assignments in this class.
More information to follow – Latko