Here are some things that you can be doing to prepare for MIS2402. I highly recommend doing all of these things before the semester starts!
2. Install the class software on your own computer.Installation instructions can be found on the Software page of this site.
- Windows PC users should install VS Code and Bitvise
- Mac OS users should install VS Code and FileZilla.
- Please note – while either platform can be used successfully in this class, most exercises and challenges are written with Windows PC screenshots and terminology.
3. Sign in to http://lynda.temple.edu and watch the videos that will be assigned to you in the first weeks of the semester. The videos to watch are:
- HTML Essential Training with James Williamson (IMPORTANT: Please watch Sections 1-4 before the 1st class)
- HTML & CSS: Creating Forms with Clarissa Peterson (will be assigned after the class starts)
4. The syllabus will be posted soon. More details regarding all the above items can be found (or will be available soon) on the class website.
Everything you do now will help you get off to a good start this coming semester.
Prof. Jing Gong
Welcome to MIS2402 Section 003! Check back soon for important information.
-Prof Jing Gong