Kevin Yili Hong

Major: PhD
Graduation:

Student

MIS Badge

Official Professional Achievement badge awarded by the Department of Management Information Systems

Click here to validate the recipient

Hi All,
This is Kevin and I’ll be your instructor for MIS2502. I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all of you to the course, and hope that you enjoy your time in this class while learning about the unique opportunities provided by data analytics to enhance firms’ competitiveness.

A copy of the syllabus is posted on the blog. Please take a moment to read it and familiarize yourself with the content and format of the course. The syllabus is subject to updates and modifications as the course progresses, and I’ll announce any changes to the syllabus in class.

Here are a couple of announcements for now:

1. There is no required textbook for the course. The main mode of teaching is lectures, in-class exercises, and computer labs.

2. We’ll use a course blog instead of the blackboard. The URL for is http://community.mis.temple.edu/mis2502sec012s12 . All announcements, lecture slides, assignments, grades and other course related material will be posted on the course blog and not on the blackboard.

Please feel free to contact me in case of any questions. I’ll look forward to seeing you on Monday.
Kevin

Professional Achievements

• ATTENDANCE 1
    • Fox IT AwardsSpring 2014

Skip to toolbar