Kevin Yili Hong

Major: PhD
Graduation:

Student

MIS Badge

Official Professional Achievement badge awarded by the Department of Management Information Systems

Click here to validate the recipient

Hi all,

Please see the last assignment here. It is due by July 2nd. Please bring a hard copy so I can give feedback and hand back to you.

Thanks!

Kevin

Dear students,

If you plan on doing the extra assignment, please let me know in advance what type of topic you want to talk about. It is due also on the 2nd of July, so please plan things early!

Kevin

Hello all,

Please see the 5th assignment here. Please hand in a paper copy to me by due date or slip under my office door (Speakman 201F)

Assignment 5.

Here are the instructions for the optional assignment. It is worth “portfolio points” for MIS Majors and extra credit for everyone. The due date is 11:59 PM on July 2, 2012

Since this is extra credit and optional, no late assignments will be accepted under any circumstances!

Hi all,

Please see assignment 4 here. It is due by June 15, Friday. Please hand in a printed copy, or a hand-written one (legible!)

Hi all,

Please find answer keys for the MySQL in Assignment here. By the way, grades for this assignment were uploaded.

Please drop by my office if you still have ANY problems with writing MySQL queries to get out data/info. I am available for you guys most of the time even after office hours.

MySQL is very important and useful so I want to make sure all of you understand the basic principles.

Hi all,

Please see the assignment here.

Please find the answer here.

Please see assignment 2: MySQL #1 here.

Hi all,

Just post the assignment in advance so you will know what you are to be tested on.

The assignment is due on May 29th, please hand in before/after class, or slip the printed answer under my door (if there are multiple pages please make sure the copy is stapled so no page is going to be lost).

The assignment can be found here.

I am posting a sample answer here, so please follow the format.

Kevin

Professional Achievements

• ATTENDANCE 1
    • Fox IT AwardsSpring 2014

Skip to toolbar