In class on 3/23 we will introduce jQuery. A corresponding challenge will be assigned. See you then.
Welcome back from Spring break. I hope you all had a good week.
Here’s what we’ll be doing in class on 3/21.
- Review exam 2 (especially the coding part at the end)
- Review the AJAX challenge (we will roll the dice!)
- Talk about the next project deliverable
Good morning everyone.
Here’s the agenda for class today:
- Discuss the next project deliverable
- Challenge (Overview of the start file, plus time to work on it.)
In class tomorrow we will have exam 2. The study guide was posted last week. This is a closed note, closed book exam.
I suggest that you bring a simple calculator for the CSS / responsive design part of the exam. Please, no smart phone calculators.
Here’s what we are going to do today:
- Finish up our exercise from last class: mis3502_avclub5c.zip
- Discuss the class project.
- What I observed in the submissions, the good and the bad.
- A partial solution: mis3502_project_administrator.zip
- What to expect on the next deliverable (and an opportunity to boost your project grade)
- Discuss next week’s exam. The study guide is here: MIS3502-Exam-2-Study-Guide.docx
Here’s the agenda for our class together on 2/28.
- Remarks re: class project
- Roll the dice. Review solution to the last challenge.
- Demo/exercise Bootswatch and FontAwesome
See you then.
Here is our agenda for class on 2/23.
- Finish the bootstrap demo we began last class.
- Begin challenge 5 as time permits. Challenge 5 is due 2/28.
Reminder the next project deliverable is due by 11:59 pm on Friday 2/24.
See you in class.
In class on 2/21 the plan is as follows:
- Review the solution to the last challenge (2 teams will be called upon)
- You will take an ungraded quiz on RWD
- I will share a presentation on bootstrap
- If time permits, I will briefly review exam 1
There is no corresponding challenge related to bootstrap, however you may find bootstrap to be helpful in the completion of the next project deliverable (due Thursday)
In class on 2/16 we will:
- Discuss expectations for the next set of project deliverables
- Learn about responsive web design (RWD)
- A corresponding challenge will be assigned
We will have exam 1 in class today. It is a closed book, closed notes exam.
I will spend the first few minutes of class discussing the next deliverable for the class project. The remainder of the class will be devoted to the exam.