It’s presentation day! See you soon.
In class today we will briefly review the last exam, and take a look at the exam 4 study guide.
Here is the study guide: MIS3502-Exam-4-Study-Guide.docx (with minor updates as of 4/20/2018)
4/24 – Project Presentations
4/26 – Exam 4
Today is a “Project Lab” day – an opportunity to work on your project with your team-mates. I will be on hand to answer questions as well.
We will have exam 3 in class today. See you soon.
In class on 4/5 we will be preparing for Tuesday’s exam. Specifically, we will:
- Review the study guide – MIS3502-Exam-3-Study-Guide.docx
- Use exercises, and the most recent challenge solution as references
- Look at the Google Maps API (just for fun)
I hope everyone had a good weekend. Here is our agenda for class today:
- Review JQuery #2 Challenge
- Ungraded Quiz – JQuery #2
- jQuery – Demonstration (QR Codes)
See you in class.
Here’s the latest study guide: MIS3502-Exam-3-Study-Guide.docx
We’ll start class with a few points of clarification about the next project deliverable, due next week.
Then, we will:
- Talk about AJAX and JSON (See presentations)
- Look at a corresponding exercise and challenge
See you soon!
Today’s class will begin with a few public service announcements re:
- Professional Achievement Points
- Your e-portfolio on the MIS Community site
- Upcoming extended office hours (this coming Thursday and Monday)
Then we will move on to the main material for the day:
- A brief review of the last challenge
- An ungraded quiz on jQuery
- An Introduction to AJAX (see presentations)
- A related exercise
In yesterday’s class, we introduced jQuery. There was a corresponding exercise/companion file, presentation, and challenge.
The challenge is to be completed for class on 3/22.