Evaluate a technology enabled innovative product or service. You can evaluate the technology product or service you picked in Project 1 or Project 2 or proceed down a completely new path.
- You may work on your own or in a team of no more than 3 individuals (no exceptions). To work in a team, all team members must be different majors. This means that if you are an MIS student and you want to work in a team, then you need to find a non-MIS major to work with. In addition, you cannot work with the same team members as you did in Project 1 and 2. If you cannot meet these requirements then you can work on your own.
- Identify at least three different methods of evaluating technology enabled new innovations.
- Analyze the pros and cons of the three different methods.
- Apply the above three methods to a selected technology enabled product or service (the product or service you picked in project 1 or 2 or something completely new).
- Assess the work above. What did you learn about evaluating technology enabled innovative products or services?
- Create a new blog to (a) report on your progress, (b) collaborate with team members and keep me informed, and (c) to present your final results. If you are continuing with the technology product or service you started with project 1 or 2 then you should add to the existing blog (do not create a new blog).
- Post the URL of your blog on the due date as a comment “reply” to this page (make you are logged in before you reply).