MIS 3537 – Spring 2017

Final Exam: Study Guide, Sample Test, Case

The Midterm exam will be conducted by Blackboard in-class on Monday May 8.

Some specifics:

• The test will consist of all the topics that we discussed in the class, as well as the material posted by the instructor on the course blog.  The main focus will be topics discussed since the midterm Exam (Weeks 6 thru 14).
    This study guide contains the list of relevant topics.  While I have tried to make this list as comprehensive as possible, I may have inadvertently missed a topic or two, which may be included in the exam.
  • The test will be administered on-line during class using Blackboard.  Come to class prepared with your laptop and be ready to access the Blackboard system to take the test.
  • The exam is not open book / open notes.   However, you are allowed to bring 6 pages (6 sides of a page – not 6 physical pages) of notes, etc.
  • Maximum amount of time to complete the exam is 75 minutes.
  • Exam is approximately 25 questions (variety of formats i.e. Fill in blank, multiple choice).
  • Here is a copy of a sample final exam.
  • Some of the questions relate to this realistic but fictitious small business case.  You are encouraged to pre-read, print, etc. the case prior to the exam and bring a copy to the exam.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *