I encourage you to to actively participate on the course blog. 3 Main Reasons:
- The blog contains significant class logistics and course information
- Your participation helps everyone in the class learn from your unique experiences and you can learn from them
- Your participation in the blog by posting counts in your course grade.
Here are some tips to follow while posting on the course blog:
- Read others’ comments before posting and avoid unnecessary repetitions.
- Write precise to-the-point answers.
- Avoid copy and pasting or quoting verbatim from the internet. Try to paraphrase in your own words.
- Comments will be disabled for posts older than two weeks.
- You’ll need to login using your accessnet id and password to leave a comment.