So, for my mobile media class we have to create a concept design for a mobile game. My game is titled “King of the Campus” and is basically a version of ‘king of the hill’ except it’s played using smartphones and QR codes. For the final part of the assignment, we have to ask Temple students what they think of my concept design. I’ve created a slideshow that shows off my idea sketches for the game. Please check them out and then answer the questions below in the comments section. I’d really appreciate any help.
1. What do you think of my game idea?
2. What do you think is the best part of the game?
3. What do you think is the weakest part of the game?
4. Do you have suggestions as how to improve the game?
5. If the game would be really available (for a fee or for free), would you play it or not? Why or why not?
Thanks for your help!