Individual Project 

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0.0/10 (0 votes cast)
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)

Foursquare is a location-based social networking website.  We need to use their mobile website, text messaging or a device specific application to “check-in”. Each check-in awards the user points. Of course, a smart phone is easier than laptop to check-in. If you use laptop, you need to install a plug-in in Firefox.

The project is hard for me, because I did not have smart phone and car. In order to get more points, I carried the heavier laptop and took bus and subway here and there. Moreover,I need to find Starbucks and McDonalds to check –in because Starbucks and McDonalds provide  free WiFi.

By the way, thank you for my friend. He helps me got the picture form his iphone.

Rating: +1 (from 1 vote)

Funny Dialogue

Churchill’s birthday party

I like Tai’s food, it is a small fast-food restaurant where is in the main campus.  Therefore, I like to tell my friends about it, they also like it and go with their friends.  Long time ago, I met one example of network marketing. At that time, I still studied in China. My friend went to my dorm and showed me her new skincare.  The brand is Anway.  My dorm mate brought one after she heard what my friend talking. Nowadays, Anway is successfully in the United States, Canada, China and elsewhere. As we know, Amway is a direct selling company and manufacturer. The company uses network marketing to sell a variety of products.

Compare viral and network marketing, network marketing is stronger than viral marketing.  They also focus on relationship.

The Gap, Inc. is an American clothing retailer for whole family. The company has five primary bands:  Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Piperlime and Athleta. Gap, Inc has about 135,000 employees and operates 3,076 stores worldwide in September 2008.  The revenue was 14,664 billion and 1,968 billion in 2010.  It is the  world’s largest retailer.

On Gap website there have links to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube,  Linkedlin and  mobile.   All of the social media are widely spread Brand that allows Gap to make their business more successful. Compare  Dunkin’ Donuts, Mobile is more fashion.

v  Gap Mobile :  Wherever you are shop on your iPhone or Android phone

• Check out new arrivals
  • Read customer reviews
  • Shop Gap, Banann Republis, Old Navy, Pierlime and Athleta
  • Find a store near you

Dunkin’ Donuts is an international doughnue and coffee retailer. The company has more than 9,700 restaurants in 31 countries worldwide.  On Dunkin’ Douts’ website, I find the links to Twitter, Facebook and YouTube too.  Bothe of these brands do a pretty good job of promoting through social media. Dunkin’s Donuts  is well-know for their advertising. When you turn on TV,  you can watch  and  hear  its slogan  which is “ American Run On Dunkin”.

When we student at Fox School, we have a lot of group projects and meetings.

However, we are difficult to find a time and find a place to meet together.

Webex is free for Fox School of Business’s student. we can get together anywhere

for face-to face meetings.

Click the Webex Registration to view the PowerPoint

Long time ago, social media was very simple. People read news from newspaper, watched poster, TV and magazine, and listened on radio. Nowadays, social media is very different.  People receive information in very short time. We use technology to get news from all over the world. Such as cell phone, iPod, laptop.

It is important skill that people would know how to use technology today.  Social media not only requires a good writing and painting skills but also need strong organization, technology skill, different culture and law.

Social media has always been around today.  Every morning, I can watch advertising on a bus and a subway station.  Turn on radio, open TV, and go to internet you can get a lot of information

Rating: 6.0/10 (1 vote cast)

The 11th Annual Fox IT Awards was presented in a ceremony from 6:00-8:00 P. M. April 12 in the Great Court of Mitten Hall.  Joseph C. Spagnoletti, a senior vice president and the chief information officer of Camden, N.J. Based Campbell Soup Co., received the Fox IT Leader Award. Kurt Holstein,  Kurt Holstein, The vice chairman and cofounder of Rosetta, a Hamilton, N.J. based digital agency, got the fox IT Innovator Award.  John H. Shain is the president and chief operating officer of Automated Financial Systems Inc., he was given the Fox It Award for Distinguished Alumni.

I was very happy and join in.  I met an international student from Indonesia, he is studying business in the Fox School. I think he is very lucky because he don’t need to pay tuition. Before he came to USA, he had signed a contract with his government that he will come back and work for his government for3 years. 

Rating: +1 (from 1 vote)

In my  idea, it is easy to import a blog to Facebook.  My friends would like to know all about me. According to their messages, I would know what they like, how they think about my blog , and what they want to know.  So  I would improve my blog .

My second way is to post my blog’s link on MSN and QQ.  QQ like MSN , it is the most popular free instant messaging computer program in Mainland China.  Every one chats with me on MSN and QQ will know my blog. I think my Chinese friends are interesting in my new post.

Profile picture of Pushpinder S. Multani
Profile picture of Kristie Nguyen
Profile picture of Sean D Carpenter
Profile picture of Brian Michael Connelly
Profile picture of Michael J Hyman
Recent Comments
    Profile picture of Pushpinder S. Multani
    Profile picture of Kristie Nguyen