Hi, my name is Mei Huang. I am a senior pursuing a degree in Accounting with a minor in Management Information Systems. I can speak three languages. And I will graduate in May 2011. 

I was born in China, which is a beautiful country in all over the world. China is the most populous state in the world with over 1.3 billion people, located in East Asia. In 1978, after years of control of all productive assets, the government of China embarked on a major program of economic reform. In an effort to awaken a dormant economic giant, it encouraged the formation of rural enterprises and private businesses, liberalized  foreign trade and investment, relaxed state control over some prices and invested in industrial production and the education of its workforce. Therefore, China is growing fast now.

Before I came to American, I already got a Business degree and worked a couple of years. I decided to transfer to Temple to get my degree at the Fox School of Business.  I believe that make a difference in my future.

I selected MIS  3538 as my last class to my MIS minor because it is a really interesting clss. I hope we all enjoy this class.

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 10.0/10 (1 vote cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: +2 (from 2 votes)
About me , 10.0 out of 10 based on 1 rating