1) I think when Christine speaks about “fellow believers” she does mean the same thing as idelogoy in the starfish and the spider. She talks about having a community of people who are already believers in you and from these people more business will be generated. This is the same concept as idelogoy because like the believers, no one person has control over their entire community. Also the believers operate on their own, taking no direction from the person they believe in.

2) The Support section makes the most sense to me because you building relationships with your believers. By showing interest in your believers they will go the extra mile for you and generating business will be easier in my opinion. If I had believers I would try the support portion of this article.

3) What Christine said makes sense, she raises valid points of why you should follow her suggestions when establishng an online community. The best community to  be a part of is the one that has people in it just like yourself.