Archive for the ‘About Me’ Category

Quick Macro (QMacro) is an intelligent software to record, replay and edit keyboard & mouse macros. It has easy-to-use script editing interface for novice users to quickly create macros. It also has programmable macro script editing interface for professional programmers to program macro script in VB Script language. Quick Macro can be used for Windows automation scheduler, network management, game auto-playing and many many ways.

First of all, go to <http://www.qmacro.com/index.htm> to click ‘Download Now‘ to download the software.  Once you download the software, Accept the policys and keep clicking “Next”.

There are many functions with this software, i would like to show the easiest way to use it. Simple click “New” on the top left side to start a new project.

Then, click ” Record” on the top left side to record your actions.

Next, you will see a small box like below, click the red button to start recording whatever you did by your mouse and keyboard, done by clicking the blue button.

Save your actions by clicking the save button in the middle, you will see all the actions you did in the list.

It is great to modify the “Hot Keys” in the right side with the most convenience keys you like, finally click “Save & Exit” on the top left side.

You are done to record the actions of mouse and keyboard.  When you need to use your mouse and keyboard to repeat those actions, simple right click the file you saved and choose” Run Macro” , it will automaticallyrepeat the actions.  I love this software because it is very useful to save my time.  I usually use it for games and online timing deals. I hope someone will like the software.

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 10.0/10 (2 votes cast)
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)

I joined in The Eleventh Annual IT Awards Reception on Tuesday, April 12, 2011.  It was not a good expenerience for me since i did not ware the business professional dress. I did ask MENG HUANG that whether i need to wear business professional dress for the meeting before i left home. He told me it was not required. Therefore, sadness was happened on me.

It was a big raining that day.  Unfortunately, i forgot to bring my umbrella that i was like a wet chicken when i got there.  i went through the meeting from the back door because it was my first time being Mitten Hall. When i saw everybody wore the business professional dress, i realized it was a big mistake i made in my life.  Anyway, i took a seat with my friends.  I talked with a guy who seat next to me that it was the first time i met him.  He is a international student and came here for the extra credit of his MIS 2101 class.  He asked me how to get the extra credit for the class; but i could not help him since i was not in the same class with him.  Then, we talked about some stuffs about Temple University and some interesting courses.  Ten minutes later, we felt too shy to go to talk with those top managment. As a result, we decided to leave, espcially me who did not wear business professional dress.  Below are some pictures i took there:

Rating: 0.0/10 (0 votes cast)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2psdMr2Zt0[/youtube]

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free slideshow by Smilebox
Rating: 5.5/10 (2 votes cast)
Rating: +1 (from 1 vote)

There are six widgets in my blog:

1.       Categories: to organize my blog with different contents

2.       Pages: to show some important information

3.       Blogroll: to direct to other great websites from my blog

4.       Tag: to show topics which can be easily found

5.       Calendar: to remind people the date

6.       Sitemeter: to see how popular my blog is

Hi, my name is YONG HUANG.  I am from JIANGXI, CHINA.  I came to the United States in March, 2002 when I was 15 years old.  I am currently a senior of Temple University.  I was used to major in Actuarial Science but changed to Accounting because I was tired to do the Math all the time.  I also minor in MIS by my MIS 2101’s professor Carey O’Donnell’s advise.  I hope I will learn something which helps me to find a better job in accounting career.

By the way, today is the Chinese New Year.  It’s my year- rabbit.  Happy New Year to everyone.

Rating: 7.0/10 (1 vote cast)
Rating: +1 (from 1 vote)
Tags
Calendar
April 2014
M T W T F S S
« Apr    
Sitemeter