Wed 11/2 Class Plans
We’re changing a few things up this evening.
- The guest presentation by Josh Rosen, Marketing Manager – Campbells Kitchen, has been postponed until Wednesday, November 8.
- We will spend time (a) discussing the assigned reading on social media ROI, (b) discussing Google+, and having the scheduled individual presentations.
- I’m also setting aside time for brief meetings with each group for feedback on your Infographics. (For some groups this may be quite brief, for others a little bit longer.)
General Infographic Feedback
Your Infographic needs to include credits. There are two types of credits to include (a) your own authorship and (b) sources. Here’s how I recommend handling this:
- For (a) include something along the lines of: This infographic was prepared by X, Y, and Z for Prof. Johnson’s Social Media Innovation course at Temple U. Fox School of Business. bit.ly/mis3538
- For (b), include something along the lines of: “Data from: url, url, url”, “Image credits: …, …, … “. If there are an overwhelming number of credits, you create a page at the class blog with them and point to that page… “See http://community.mis.temple.edu/mis3538b2/teameight for data source and image credits.”
It’s time to reach closure on your projects. It is better to having something simple that looks finished than something more involved that looks half-way done!
To prepare for the Infographics review make sure to do the following:
- Time permitting, update as per above feedback.
- Save the most recent version of your group’s infographic as either a JPG or PNG format file.
- Either (a) upload that version to your group Wiki page or (b) somewhere else accessible via the classroom computer
Thank you. I look forward to reviewing the latest versions with each group this evening!