Discussion Question Blog Post Schedule
Posting a discussion question to the SOCIAL MEDIA INNOVATION IN ACTION blog, as well as responding to other discussion questions, is an important part of your course Participation grade.
To sign up for your discussion question blog post day, go to google documents page here.
- Every student must sign up for one date to post a discussion question for other students to respond to.
- You are also responsible for responding to discussion questions, but do not need to sign up for that.
- You can prepare your post early, but please have it appear on your scheduled date (see WordPress features for how to do this)
- To receive full credit a blog post must appear no later than 9PM on the day that you sign up for.
- There are no extra spots, so do not wait to sign up.
- If your schedule changes mid-semester, work it out with a classmate to swap dates.
- There are spots on some Thursdays and every Saturday, Monday and Tuesday
- Extra quest points are granted for blog posts in the first two weeks. 🙂
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.