Post Directory

Google

Image Credit: google.com

As many people know Google is the biggest search engine in the world today. Google was started in 1995 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin. In 1996 they began collaborating on a search engine called BackRub. In 1997 they changed the name from BackRub to Google. In May 2000, Google the first 10 language versions of Google.com are released: French, German, Italian, Swedish, Finnish, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian and Danish.  Google win the Webby Awards for Technical Achievement (voted by judges) and Peoples’ Voice (voted by users). Now Google supports more than 104 languages or dialects and offers a personalized version of his engine for more than 115 countries. Google has many tools that makes it convenient for customers such as Google earth, Google map, Google alert and now they have a new tools called Google+.What do you think about Google+?

18 Responses to “Google”

• I dont know much about it but I signed up for an account… I think twhen people get fed up with the facebook additions everyone will migrate to Google+.

• I haven’t signed up for Google + yet but I believe I will soon. I’m about to stop using Facebook because of the clutter on it and its future doesn’t seem to bright.

• I signed up for Google+ but I don’t really use it. I think once people get fed up with facebook and Google+ finds a way to transfer all of your pictures and things over from facebook it could really take off.

• I haven’t made a Google+ account yet. Right now I have no need for another thing to check. Once Google+ is able to transfer pictures and contacts from facebook I will sign up for it.

• I also haven’t signed up for Google+. Google has advanced itself it so many different aspects on the internet, so I have no doubt that it will be the next best thing. Maybe they should try reaching out to consumers to get them to join. Does Google+ do anything different than Facebook?

• I just have a Google+ account. I signed up for it about a month or two ago, but stopped using because either one, I got lazy of learning how to use it or two, no one was on it at the time.

• Google+ is a nice social wedia tool, but I cannot find the time to use it when I am still very active on Facebook, and I have less friends on Google+.

• I think Google+ is here to stay. It will better than the Facebook. However, I am having difficulties in bringing all my Facebook friends to come ing the Google+.

• I use google for many things, but I do not have a google+ account. None of my friends talk about it, so therefore I have never even thought about signing up. I do however use google for so many different occasions.

• Google is obviously a go to site because of every that you can use it for. I have yet to go on Google+ because I don’t know very many people with one. Right now, I think that many people still are on the Facebook and Twitter binge and Google+ isn’t as relevant quite yet. I could see it becoming huge in the near future though.

• I think Google+ will catch on after the beta version is done with. There are many people with an account but dont really use the account because they don’t know how or they are too caught up in other social media sites. I think in about 5 years, Google+ will really explode and become Facebooks main competitor.

• Google+ is a little late to the party. I think they certainly have the resources to compete with Facebook, however they need a creative way to campaign to gain market share. Google should find a way to leverage its subsidiaries to offer services that Facebook can’t offer. If they can’t do that, I don’t think people are going to switch over.

• I did signed up for Google+. I like the idea of some alternative to Facebook but it will definitely takes some time to gain some serious market share.

• I have recently signed up for Google+. It’s definitely a great idea, and after time more people will adopt the new way of using social media. I also believe that making it exclusive at its launch made it that more appealing to join once it opened up to the public.

• I have Google+ and really like it but I rarely log on to it because my friends aren’t on there. If people from Facebook make the switch more quickly, Google+ could definitely be the way of the future.

• Google+ doesn’t have a realtime feed and overload me with social media madness. That’s why I prefer Google+ over Facebook and I think Google+ with it’s basic sharing circles makes everything extremely simplistic and easy to use. I’ve moved from Facebook to there because of it.

• I also signed up for Google plus like many of you. I would like to use Google Plus. However, most of my friends are on Facebook, and they are not comin to Google Plus. I think many of us having the same issue. Google must find a way to bring all of our friends from the Facebook to Google Plus. Otherwise, it will be hard for Google Plus to become popular.

• Google is the best! I use it everyday and once Google+ came out, I was apart of it. It will only take time for it to expand like the other social media sites do.