Baked Mac N Cheese! This was my first time making this dish. It turned out a little bland, so I would suggest adding some salt and pepper for taste. I will post another poll soon for more input.
8 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3 cups milk
1/4 cup butter
2 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 pinch paprika
1.Cook macaroni according to the package directions. Drain.
2.In Pan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in enough flour. Add milk slowly, stirring constantly.
3. Stir in cheeses, and cook over low heat until cheese is melted and the sauce is a little thick.
4. Put macaroni in large casserole dish, and pour sauce over macaroni. Stir well.
5. Melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Add breadcrumbs and brown.
6. Spread over the macaroni and cheese to cover. Sprinkle with a little paprika.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.