I was going to make the post yesterday my final post of the semester, but I tried this last night and it was tasty. I made a buffalo chicken sauce for my chicken and it was very simple, especially if you are in a hurry. I added a side of Mac N cheese, and tried my Professor’s suggestion of dipping it in hot sauce. He was right, it tastes awesome! Hope everyone enjoyed my blog this semester and found some new recipes! If I come up with anymore great recipes maybe I’ll update this.
Ingredients ( feel free to adjust the measurements relative to how spicy you like things)
1 lb of boneless chicken breasts
3/4 cup of hot sauce
1 Tbsp butter
1. Cut chicken up into bite size pieces and cook on medium heat
2. While it’s cooking heat up sauce and butter in microwave until butter is melted
3. Add half the sauce mixture after a few minutes of cooking
4. Once no longer pink, add the rest of sauce
5. Add any sides you want and enjoy!