Getting to know you
(A) So we can all start to get to know one another, respond to this post with a comment containing the following information:
- What is your name, major, and minor (if any)?
- Why are you a student in your major (or: why are you a student at Temple U., or Fox, or … )?
- What do you plan to get out of this class?
(B) To help get a discussion going, respond to at least one other student’s comment, too.
Two helpful hints:
(1) Make sure you are “logged in” before you comment. That way the system will know who you are and you’ll be able to leave a comment.
(2) Don’t forget to return and respond to comments, too!
image credit: hello, world by oskay, on Flickr