My First Car

Photo Credits: Chris Choing

Well, I’ve been driving for almost 6 years now, and I purchased my first car at 18 and spent every penny I saved to buy it. It was a 2006 Infiniti G35 and I was stubborn enough to not want anything more or less. After a month of looking around, I found the one. It was everything I wanted, fun to drive, safe, and in budget. At the time, I did not take into consideration gas mileage which at the time, Premium was $3.93 a gallon. I had many fond memories in that car, and sadly, after 3.5 years….. I feel like it is time to go in a different direction.

I hope to find a new car that will give me the Ultimate Driving Experience ;) and has a history of being just as reliable, with great mileage.

What was your first car? How did it treat you? Can any of you bloggers take a stab of what I am interested in?

Thanks for reading!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Categories

SITEMETER

FB LIKE

Tweet

GOOGLE PLUS