Uncategorized

Automotive Marketing

I was fortunate enough to reach out to Jade Trinh, a customer rep who works for the marketing company called Apeiron who delivers different services to automotive dealers.

Here’s what she had to say when I asked her a few questions.

Through what social media medium does your company advertise? ( Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc…)

We have just started our Facebook page but our main website is Apeiron Marketing.
Both of these can be found here,

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Apeiron-Marketing-Training-Solutions/178100155579214

http://apeironsolutions.com/

Do you offer any incentives or deals for people who are interested because of their experience on your Social Media?

We do offer customer incentives; such as people who go for test drives are entered to win up to $2000. This is a simple way to draw the customer in and hopefully at the end, they will be more interested in the car than the incentive.

What is the most advertised vehicle? Do you think social media has an influence?

Apreiron Marketing does not advertise vehicles but we do offer our services to dealerships to have and create different marketing methods to draw customers in. Social Media does have the potential to influence buyers and could play an important role in the future.

What are some of the difficulties maintaining a Social Media Page?

The main issue with starting a Social Media Page for our services is, starting. Once you get the ball rolling, it becomes easier and easier to expand. On the flipside, there must be a lot of maintenance as well.

With Social media shifting the way companies do business, what are your expectations for your Social Media in the future?

Again, with the start of our Facebook page, we hope to network out to automotive dealers to make them aware of our services and the packages we have to offer. We hope to gain a competitive advantage over others by using this medium.

__ END.

I would like to thank Jade Trinh at Apeiron for taking the time to help me with this interview.

NISSAN LEAF- ELECTRICIO CAR

The Nissan Leaf is Nissan’s Leading Economically friendly Affordable Family car. It is a compact 5-door hatchback. It has a 99 Miles Per Gallon equivalent and has ZERO emissions. It was manufactured in 2010 and continues production til today! In order to purchase this wonderful car, you have to join the waiting list. YES! a waiting list! It is a very expensive car but the payoff is perfect for the environment. It starts at $27,000 and the fully loaded model comes to about $29,000.

There is a charge station that would be installed in your house so you can recharge this little bugger. Currently, Infiniti, Nissan’s luxury line, is looking to produce it’s own luxury electric vehicle named the “EV”.

Toyota Supra

The Toyota Supra was the must have car in the early 80s to the end of the 90s. It was a sporty futuristic car ahead of it’s time and it finally caught up when production was halted in 2002. It was discontinued because of a declining demand and people that wanted it were too late. Today it is a very rare find to buy one that has not been already been modified to someone else’s taste. One in excellent condition could list for 30,000-50,000! That’s as much as a brand new luxury car for something that is more than a decade old. If you check back on my blog post about the Toyota/Subaru FT-86 you can see some old features of the Supra making an updated look.

Cadillac CTS-V

A few years ago, Cadillac was going out of business and was selling their inventory at a staggering 50% off!!! Since then, The CTS-V has become the flagship sedan for the once dying car company and is in competition with other midsize luxury sedans such as the Audi RS6, BMW M5, Jaguar XF and the Mercedes E63 AMG. These are all high performance vehicles which take off as quick as a jet with a slight step of the pedal. You get the most bang for your buck with the CTS-V’s very competitive pricing, with 556HP, Theres no way you feel like you are over paying like the competition.

Honda CR-Z

The Honda CR-Z was manufactured in 2010 and is a sport hybrid coupe. Yes, there is a lot going on there. How do you make a 2 door-ed sporty economically efficient vehicle? Ask Honda. The CR-Z embodies these 3 elements perfectly. it averages 37/39 MPG CITY/HIGHWAY. It has 3 modes, Sport, Normal and Econ which changes the performance of the car depending on how aggressive, nonaggressive or in between you want to drive. It features a highly detailed audio system and a blue tooth hands free connection for your wireless device.

I have not seen this car on the road but it appeals to many drivers with it’s sporty look to it’s great fuel economy. I highly recommended taking it for a test drive, and taking it home after.

Fiat- Italian for Annoying?

Fiat is trying to make a statement in the United States and it has. The Italian auto company has been advertising it’s commercials with Jennifer Lopez for the past few months, and how can you forget the washed up actor/artist, whose trying to make a come back back by tapping you on the shoulder every commercial break there is on Football Sunday and during Daytime television.

Recently, Jennifer Lopez was under critical scrutiny with her recent performance at the AMA’s while dancing featured a Fiat  500 in the background. Enough is enough JENNIFER. I understand that your recent marriages and inability to keep a marriage has given you a need for unwanted attention but STOP.

DISCLAIMER- I apologize for the rant but the Fiat is an average car. J.Lo was getting on my last nerves. If you watch the Video below 30 x, you will understand.

2012 Camry

The Toyota Camry has been known to be very reliable, have great gas mileage and to be affordable as well. The 2012 Camry has taken a new sporty and edgy redesign which will appeal to different markets and audiences. The Camry was recalled due to the floor mats locking up against the acceleration and this problem was quickly taken care of. Toyota did a great job with damage control because it seems as if the Camry sales are not slowing down anytime soon. A new addition of the newest model comes with a built in pandora radio, a feature that has been ad-hoc added in by other drivers through an auxiliary cord and a mobile device.

My First Car

Well, I’ve been driving for almost 6 years now, and I purchased my first car at 18 and spent every penny I saved to buy it. It was a 2006 Infiniti G35 and I was stubborn enough to not want anything more or less. After a month of looking around, I found the one. It was everything I wanted, fun to drive, safe, and in budget. At the time, I did not take into consideration gas mileage which at the time, Premium was $3.93 a gallon. I had many fond memories in that car, and sadly, after 3.5 years….. I feel like it is time to go in a different direction.

I hope to find a new car that will give me the Ultimate Driving Experience ;) and has a history of being just as reliable, with great mileage.

What was your first car? How did it treat you? Can any of you bloggers take a stab of what I am interested in?

Thanks for reading!

F(30)inally here….

The BMW 3 series has been a great sedan for many years. BMW has FINALLY released detailed pictures of their 6th generation 3Series or F30 ( chasis name ). Personally, I have always wanted a 3 series and in anticipation of the f30 I opted to not get the E9x and got a japanese car instead. So the new 3 series is going to offer a 4 cylinder twin-turbo which would appeal to those who want the power of the 6 cylinder twin turbo in the 335 trim now in a 328. I have been waiting months and months for pictures and they have finally emerged. The front face takes on the look of the 5 series which was redesigned in last years model. The back is very similar to the current 3 series but that was redesigned in the refresh model of 2009-2011.  Another new feature is the stop/ start system which is suppose to offer more fuel efficiency. BMW is notorious for having a lot of bugs in their new production vehicles, but hopefully this will be a different story.

for more pictures of the brand new 3 series click here!!

Punch Buggy, No Punch Back!

Well…. VolksWagon has punched back with the all new redesigned 2012 VW Beetle. The iconic car has always had a signature style but lost it’s cool from time to time. The Beetle started out as a car that was compact and affordable, to becoming a fad, to losing it’s cool, back to sleek and stylish. The 2012 Beetle has a sleeker profile that is slimmer than it’s previous generations with sporty flat rims that are offered in a 5 spoke and 10 spoke. It has a modern take on a classic car and people are excited about it! I always saw the VW beetle as car that went against the grain, but it’s going against the grain in a great way. I would not mind driving the new beetle as a daily driver. I think that VW has done a great job in reinventing one of it’s most iconic cars.

Categories

SITEMETER

FB LIKE

Tweet

GOOGLE PLUS