I agree with Craig Donato’s post about the importance of new Social Commerce.  It is important for marketers to start looking into different ways to reach their loyal customers and make new loyal customers. Because loyal customers have a bigger influence on their products then star ratings at the bottom of an online purchase. If you have several friends who have recently purchased a product and believe it to be a very good item, then online the product only got 4 out of 5 stars. While another product got 5 out of 5 stars from a large number of people you do not know, obviously you are going to purchase the product that your friends have recommended. Unless your product is so good that no one else can compete with it, these social, or friend reviews of your product become very important to your business. The internet has changed a lot of ways business is done in the world and it continues to influence it everyday. This is no exception. Finding ways to market a product and get large number of people on board with it, and use the relatively cheap internet to market is a great way to save money while pushing a product.

2 Responses to “Social Commerce”

• This is probably one of the best mentions of this topic I’ve seen in quite a while. It’s obvious that your knowledge of the subject is deep and this made for a very interesting read.

[WORDPRESS HASHCASH] The poster sent us ’1416190976 which is not a hashcash value.

• I’m extremely impressed with your writing knowledge and also this page layout on the blog. Is this a paid style or do you modify that on your own ? Either way maintain this excellent high quality writing, it’s scarce to view such great site like this one nowadays !

Leave a Reply