I am going to pick the Philadelphia Phillies as the company I would like to discussion for this blog question.  The reason I am picking the phillies is because the season is about to begin and their remains a lot of unquestioned looks at the Phillies and how they are going to perform this season. I would describe the Phillies as a hybrid organization. Even thought the team has to follow the rules stated by Major League Baseball, they still get to make their own choices in their organization.

The current team has had a face lift of sorts from the roster that was of championship caliber in 2008. In order for the Phillies to have great success this season they need to be led by their four CHAMPIONS, the four starting pitchers in the rotation, Roy Halladay, Cliff Lee, Roy Oswalt, and Cole Hamels. It is key for these pitches to excel every time they are on the mound in order for the Phillies to dominate throughout the regular season and deep into the playoffs.

On the other side it will also be important for the CATALYSTS of the offense to have big seasons this year as well. They are Jimmy Rollins, and Ryan Howard. With the loss of Jayson Werth in free agency and the return of Chase Utley unknown, it is going to be important for these two players to get big hits early and often in games, to get the team fired up and ready to produce runs. These offensive catalysts are going to be a huge factor in helping out the Champions, in order for this team to be successful. Jimmy Rollins and Ryan Howard( Catalysts) along with the staring rotation(Champions) are going to have to work together day in and day out for this hybrid organization to have success and bring home another World Series Chamopionship.