Posts Tagged ‘jump drive’
List Price: $34.99
WoLLeT Savers Rating: 5/5My Take: I just posted a thread on a deal that is nowhere near as good as this one! 32GB top-of-the-line flash drive for under 14 dollars is not an easy thing to find. I would highly recommend taking advantage of this coupon. Product Description: Tech Spec
- USB Specification USB 3.0
- Capacity 32GB
- Read Speed: up to 80MB/s
- Write Speed: up to 40MB/s
- Durable – Corsair’s proprietary all-rubber housing is extremely durable, water resistant and drop-tested for worry-free transport of your valuable data
- Fast – Access videos, pictures and large files with up to 4x faster read speeds than traditional USB 2.0 drives
- Backed by Corsair – A respected name with a passion for quality and customer service
WoLLeT Savers Rating: 4/5My Take: I picked this drive up last month for school and it has been fantastic and quick. The case is made of rubber so it is water and damage resistant. Going with USB 3.0 is also a smart move as all the devices will be upgrading and moving away from 2.0. Remember when memory was expensive? Product Description:
- Compatible: It works with Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and even Linux without drivers, and there’s no software to install – just plug it in, and go.
- Proven Reliability and Support: With more than 17 years of building enthusiast-grade memory and components, we’ve earned a reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance.
- Max Sequential Read Speed (USB 3.0) = 79 MB/s
- Max Sequential Write Speed (USB 3.0) = 21 MB/s
- If your computer has a USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 connector, you can use Flash Survivor USB 3.0.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Access videos, pictures and large files with up to 4x faster read speeds than traditional USB 2.0 drives
- Vibration and shock resistant up to 40G